Jul 16, 2014

We got a little world of our own.

Hi guys!
Goldie is over at her Noanie's for a few hours so I can get some work done so of course I'm going to jump at the chance to blog. I'm just listening to some Harry Connick JR and sipping some DELICIOUS cold home brew Crema iced coffee. Black iced coffee can be so delicious, trust me. Almost like a dessert. Just kidding, not like a dessert...but delicious nonetheless.

Anyway, I had to get Goldie this sweet California tee because regardless of where she was born and where she currently resides, she's a California girl just like her mama. :) Can't wait to get her there!

Anyway again, I love Chicwish so much. Always so great. I have been wearing this shirt every day...seriously. It's so soft and perfect.

Anyway the third, notice the rose petals sprinkled in these photos? Pretty sure some kind of proposal was had with these babies...they lead up to the top of the hill and what I'm sure is a pretty view at night. Wonder what was proposed. Was whatever that was proposed accepted? The world may never know...but it was exciting! Ha ha. It doesn't take much to excite me. Cool. :)










I'm wearing:
Blouse: Chicwish
Shorts: Chicwish
Sunnies: Chicwish
Sandals & Bag & Bow: Asos

Goldie's Tee: Hello Apparel
Skirt: AA
Shoes: Zara

Have a happy Wednesday! I get to go on a date tomorrow night! I'm so excited...♥

XO, Coury


Pin It!Follow Fancy things.